Location: Fort St John
As a member of Fort St John’s Maintenance Team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills to the maintenance, repair, installation & modification of all sawmill related equipment to maximize uptime, quality & production. Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family orientated and committed individuals. Shift work will be required. A relocation allowance may be available.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- Certified Journeyperson with the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in a solid woods production plant would be an asset
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- WHMIS and First Aid Training would be an asset
- A strong commitment to working safely with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Canfor – Fort St John
We thank all applicants for their interest in Canfor; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.