Location: Elko, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill related equipment. You will apply your skills to maximize uptime, quality and production. You have a commitment to safety, experience in an industrial setting, as well as excellent organizational skills. Shift work will be required.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Millwright Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of lumber manufacturing process would be an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Canfor – Elko