Certified Journeyperson - Millwright
Location: Vanderhoof, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
As a member of Plateau’s Maintenance Team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills by performing various maintenance requirements in a safe working environment. Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family orientated and committed individuals. Shift work is required. A relocation allowance may be available.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assembling/disassembling or repairing production equipment or machinery
- Installation and testing of new equipment or machinery
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- Certified Journeyperson with the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Hydraulic and basic welding experience would be an asset
- Previous experience in a solid woods production plant would be an asset
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- WHMIS and First Aid Training would be an asset
- A strong commitment to safety with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Canfor – Plateau
We thank all applicants for their interest in Canfor; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.