Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic
Location: Bear Lake, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
As a member of Polar’s Mobile Equipment Team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills by performing various maintenance requirements in a safe, working environment. Expect competitive compensation and benefits. Together with a safe, high quality environment and a great team of friendly family orientated and committed individuals. Shift work will be required.
- Maintaining and repairing mobile equipment such as:
- Wagner log loader
- 966 and 988 loaders
- The ability to operate mobile equipment for test purposes
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- Certified journeyperson with the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Experience with hydraulics and welding
- Superior trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A strong commitment to safety with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to:
Canfor – Polar
We thank all applicants for their interest in Canfor, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.