Location: Canal Flats, BC
As a member of Canal Flats’ Maintenance Team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills by performing various maintenance requirements in a safe working environment. Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family orientated and committed individuals. Shift work is required.
Canal Flats is located in the beautiful East Kootenay where enjoying the outdoors is a way of life.
- Maintaining and repairing all aspects of mobile equipment.
- The ability to operate mobile equipment for test purposes.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- Certified Journeyperson with the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Knowledge of Cat, Kalmar and Taylor equipment would be an asset
- Experience with hydraulics and welding
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset
- WHMIS and First Aid Training would be an asset
- A strong commitment to safety with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Canfor – Canal Flats