Location: Mackenzie, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
As a member of Mackenzie’s Maintenance Team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills by performing various maintenance requirements in a safe working environment. You will be responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill-related equipment; you will apply your skills to maximize uptime, quality and production. Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals. Shift work will be required.
- Safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill-related equipment;
- Shift coverage for Sawmill, Planer, Kiln and Energy Plant.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Electrician Certification.
- A strong background in programming PLC5 and Control Logix PLCs.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset.
Preference may be given to those with extensive experience with:
- Allen Bradley, Toshiba, G3, G7 and Mitsubishi A500, A700 VFDs,
- Good knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Very strong trouble shooting skills
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Canfor – Mackenzie, BC