Location: Isle Pierre
Closing Date: Open until filled
Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill related equipment. You will apply your skills to maximize uptime, quality and production. You have a commitment to safety, experience in an industrial setting, as well as excellent organizational skills. Shift work will be required. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a safe and high quality work environment, and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- Certified Journeyperson with the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- A strong background in programming PLC’s
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in a solid woods production plant would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- WHMIS and First Aid Training would be an asset
- A strong commitment to working safely with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resources Manager
Canfor – Isle Pierre