Certified Electrician (4)
Location: Chetwynd, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill-related equipment, you will apply your skills to maximize uptime, quality and production. You have a commitment to safety, experience in an industrial setting, as well as excellent organizational and communication skills. Shift work will be required.
- Meet with internal customers to assess needs, determine business requirements, and document them.
- Create technical specifications for delivering business solutions.
- Design and develop applications to meet business requirements, using department specified programming tools, processes, and methodologies.
- Develop test plans, complete unit and system level tests, and document results.
- Participate in and guide user testing.
- Support, enhance, and maintain existing business applications to assure their availability, reliability, performance, and fit to evolving requirements. Effectively resolve production problems in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Electrician certification
- A strong background in PLCs
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Human Resource Manager