Certified Electrician (2 Positions)
Location: Houston, BC
Closing Date: Open until filled
As a member of the Houston Maintenance team, the successful applicant will be an energetic team player that will apply their skills to the maintenance, repair, installation & modification of sawmill related electrical equipment to safely maximize uptime, quality & production. Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family oriented and committed individuals.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and expertise:
- Certified Journeyperson with the ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- A strong background in programming PLC’s
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience in a solid woods production plant would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- WHMIS and First Aid Training would be an asset
- A strong commitment to working safely with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to the following:
Matt Franks Human Resources Manager Canfor – Houston Fax: 250-845-5296 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org